LeverageTek was proud to support and participate in the Autism Speaks Canada Walk in Ottawa held Sunday, June 4th. The event was held at the Bell SensPlex in Kanata and participants walked 1km with family and friends.
The fundraising goal for the event was $50,000 more than $70,000 was raised!
Funds collected from this event go to directly support:
- Access to tool kits for families
- Inclusive sports and recreation programs for all ages
- Accessibility to adult programming for people with autism
- Funding for training programs for parents, teachers and caregivers
- World-leading research, bringing us closer to personalized care
For more information on the walk and charity, please visit: www.autismspeaks.ca