Careers at LeverageTek
Account Executive – multiple locations across Canada
LeverageTek is expanding into new Canadian regions. We are actively seeking talented and enthusiastic Account Executives to join our winning team in Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, and Vancouver.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, this role provides the opportunity to represent LeverageTek IT Solutions to both our current clientele and to prospective organizations whom we haven't had the opportunity to do business with (yet).
You are known to all as an outstanding communicator. You have a competitive streak that is only satisfied when our organization is the one signing the contract. Personal integrity is at the root of all decisions you make – your word is your bond. You work hard and have fun doing it.
- Initiating the sales process by building relationships with clientele
- Maintaining and growing your customer base through proactive meetings and contact calls
- Understanding the role that IT Professional Services plays within the organization and communicating LeverageTek's abilities to deliver
- Interpreting our customer's requirements and properly communicating to our team
- Working closely with our recruiting team to present qualified candidates to our customers
- Responding to customer RFP's
- Continually updating industry knowledge by maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations and reading industry publications
- Maintaining strong relationships with LeverageTek consultant's
Skills and Qualifications:
- Our successful candidate will have a passion for success and the tools to contribute to our team from day one. These include:
- Proven outside sales achievement for 3+ years
- Post-secondary education is an asset, however equivalent experience will be considered
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- An aptitude and willingness to learning about Information Technology
- Strong listening skills
- The ability to work under pressure as part of a cohesive team
Please send us your resume and take the first step to building a rewarding career with LeverageTek!