Careers at LeverageTek
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - TORONTO & MONTREAL
LeverageTek IT Solutions is an established Technology Staffing & Business Consulting firm. We have recently opened operations in Toronto and Montreal and we are seeking talented and enthusiastic Account Executives to join our winning team.
With highly experienced and capable Technical Recruiters working on all of your client’s requirements with a “never say die attitude”, you can be assured of achieving success and making your mark on each and every opportunity you earn. In short, this is an excellent opportunity to make your network work for you in what has quickly become a thriving IT Services market.
Collectively, LeverageTek’s management team had gained over 30 years of industry experience and we know what it takes deliver staff augmentation services with quality and efficiency.
Please send us your resume and take the first step to starting your future with us!
Thank you and we look forward to meeting.
- An undergraduate Degree; or experience + equivalent education
- Excellent Communication skills & professionalism
- Previous sales experience and a network of clients to call on
- A desire to do things the right way, EVERY TIME!
Account Executive (Sales) - Ottawa
LeverageTek is seeking a results-driven Account Executive to join our National
As an Account Executive you will report directly into the Vice President of Sales
and your primary responsibilities will include:
Generating leads and opportunities through direct client contacts (cold calls), meetings, relationship building and client events within the Federal Government and private sector;
Manage full-cycle recruitment efforts against all new business opportunities generated and manage RFP response process for all TBIPs and government requests;
Developing and facilitating execution of a selling strategy/territory plan in line with corporate and financial strategic business plans;
Developing and maintaining relationships with key business contacts, sales partners and industry associations;
Evaluating current trends, competitive activity, economic factors and changes in the accounts/market segments you manage and translate that knowledge into definitive and actionable plans and forecasts to build profitable growth;
Creating, identifying and elevating new or existing business/account threats and opportunities;
Meeting or exceeding assigned sales targets and penetrating/developing new accounts
This role is for YOU only if:
- You are a gritty deal closer and willing to earn new business through effort and integrity AT ALL TIMES;
- You are able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics and you are meticulous in your follow-up;
- You are an outstanding written and oral communicator and comfortable in leading group presentations ;
- You are self-motivated, results driven and maintain outstanding composure in the face of extraordinary challenge;
- Completion of a university Degree or Diploma + experience is a requirement to work here;
- Bilingualism is considered an asset. Parlez-vous?