Lotus Notes Developer - Junior
LeverageTek is actively seeking a Jr. Lotus Notes developer for a 1 year contract with their Ottawa based customer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- New application code as per the project or projects work plan.
- Design and implementation of new application code and enhancements to existing code base
- Analyzing business requirements and working with the team to optimize them for a system's implementation.
- Unit testing of application code
- Technical documentation of any new applications,
- Technical documentation of changes (enhancements and bugs) to applications
- Experience developing and maintaining Lotus Notes applications using Domino Designer version 5.x or higher
- Experience dealing with clients to establish business requirements for IM/IT projects and translating these into technical specifications.
- Experience creating and maintaining complex SQL queries and PL/SQL
- Experience developing and maintaining Lotus Notes applications that connect to an Oracle database (9i or higher)
- Experience using Lotus Enterprise Integrator (LEI)
Duration: 12 months
Security clearance: Secret Level II