Junior Web Developer
LeverageTek is actively seeking a Junior Web Developer for a 4 month contract with their Gatineau based customer.
- Create web pages for various stakeholders Internet and Intranet websites.
- Migrate web pages from existing Internet website to the new Website Usability Template (CL&F 3.0) using a Content Management System
- Post various communications products on Internet and Intranet websites.
- Research, analyse and keep current with emerging information technology including Internet, Intranet, and other new media publishing.
- Graduation from a recognised post-secondary institution with a diploma in Website development, or equivalent discipline.
- Knowledge using Content Management Systems (Team Site, Red Dot, etc) used for web publishing.
- Knowledge of current multimedia technologies. (Windows Media Player, QuickTime, Flash)
- Knowledge of current technologies supporting the development and maintenance of web sites. (ASP, VB-script, Database, XML, TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of Website Common Look and Feel accessibility guidelines as well as Website Usability legislation governing the use of Web sites.
- Ability to use all available technological resources to meet the website development objectives.
- Ability to continually re-evaluate and prioritize tasks in order to maximize the effectiveness of communications products.
Duration: 4 months
Security clearance: Reliability