QA Tester, Windows 7 Migration
LeverageTek is urgently seeking a QA Tester, Windows 7 migration, for their Gatineau-based customer.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform compatibility and functionality testing of external and internal applications migrated from XP to Windows 7
- Develop and execute test cases; Prepare test plans; test scripts;
- Minimum of 3 years of QA testing experience;
- Extensive application compatibility testing experience;
- Excellent reasoning, analysis and problem solving skills and the ability to document ideas clearly and concisely;
- Strong technical writing skills and experience in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-motivated with the ability and passion to see projects through from conception to completion within prescribed time frames;
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Degree or certificate from recognized University or College, in discipline relevant to the position;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Experience performing application compatibility testing on Windows 7 platform
Duration: 6 months